Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bribery part 1

So, after 3 weeks of hunting down a smile.. I resort to bribery.  C's favorite toy.. MY CAR.

I simply need to put him in the front seat, and look! It's just that easy...


He gets all set for his "driving".  Putting the sippy cup in the cup holder


This is "MINE" right?
Ok.. you wanted a smile..  here it is.  Is this all I have to do to stay here?
This is fun!
How about my race car driver look?  
Here's another smile... how long does that get me?
What? We have to go now?  Wait, YOU'RE going to drive?
Well, can I at least play with the seat if I have to get out.. here's another smile!!
You SUCK mommy.  I hate this seat.  It doesn't have a steering wheel, and NO buttons!
Did I mention that I'm not happy with this arrangement?  I want to DRIVE please.